Ultra-Violet Self Tanning Foam
Save your skin with our very own curated and branded line of self tanner. The creator spent years trying EVERY brand out there. There are always pros and cons to ALL - so she made her own based on what she loved from all I’ve tried. The PERFECT Tanner is here. Every order comes with a FREE mitt for perfect application. READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE APPLYING
🍃 vegan friendly
🐇 cruelty free
🌾 gluten free
🕯 paraffin free
🍷 alcohol free
👍 phthalate free
👍 silicone free
👍 sulfate free
👉 paraben free
💜 Vitamins and minerals nourish your skin: sunflower seed oil, vitamin E, cocoa butter & rose hip oil
💜 Provides the ultimate non-streak, non-yellow / non-orange toned tan.
💜 No orange. 🍊
💜 No dirty black/brown residue. 🥴
💜 4-6 hour developer. ⏰
💜 Lasts up to 2 weeks with proper pre-exfoliation & moisturizer. 👯♀️
💜 Works for every skin tone, from pale blue undertones to dark yellow and olive that just needs a “boost”
💜 Comes with a mitt for application and detailed instructions for the perfect glow.
💜 24 month shelf life!
🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA
🌱 Vegan friendly
- Exfoliate. Use a washcloth to exfoliate the skin prior to applying a self-tanner. Or scrub your body in the shower really good. Most important step. Scrub really well around elbows and feet and ankles.
- Dry your skin completely. (***If you have very dry skin normally, you may want to apply a moisturizer to your entire body before applying and let dry for an hour or so before applying the foam***)
- Apply foam in sections. Start with your legs. Use circular motions to blend. Move to your trunk, then chest. Finally your arms.
- Blend at your wrists and ankles. (Use only excess on mitt after larger sections - do not apply more tanner to the mitt for these areas.)
- Dilute over your joints, hands & feet. (I like the use just the excess on the mitts here, too)
- Give your skin time to dry completely. Wear dark loose clothing. Like any self tanner, try not to fold arms, etc. You can cold dry your body to speed up the drying process with cold blow dryer!
- Shower 4-6 hours after application - only rinsing, not scrubbing.
- Apply sunscreen or moisturizer every day.
Ingredients List: Aqua (Water), Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Green 5 (CI 61570), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Panthenol